I never thought I would be spending my nights "camping" in such great places as Walmart, K-Mart and truck stop parking lots! The fact is, not too many campgrounds are open for business at this time of year. The weather has been great since we left Ohio. (Hmmm, got to think about that. ) It's been windy, but the days have been sunny and getting warmer as we go. The temps today were in the high 70's and could be warmer tomorrow. I had to dig out a T with short sleeves and my sandals. The forecast for later in the week does show a drop in temps. I hope we have arrived in Deer lodge and have everything set up before that happens.
Monday, March 29, 2010
3/26-27
I never thought I would be spending my nights "camping" in such great places as Walmart, K-Mart and truck stop parking lots! The fact is, not too many campgrounds are open for business at this time of year. The weather has been great since we left Ohio. (Hmmm, got to think about that. ) It's been windy, but the days have been sunny and getting warmer as we go. The temps today were in the high 70's and could be warmer tomorrow. I had to dig out a T with short sleeves and my sandals. The forecast for later in the week does show a drop in temps. I hope we have arrived in Deer lodge and have everything set up before that happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment